An Australian Grand Championship is a massive undertaking, first achieved by Sue Fedoryschyn with the Australian bred red merle male Spice ("Leesway Spice of Life"), a dog of many many talents with a huge fan club.
He excelled in the show ring with some major awards including
- Best of Breed Melbourne Royal 1998
- Best of Breed Hobart Royal 1999, 2001 (also Aust Bred in Group)
- Runner Up Best of Breed Sydney Royal 2000
- Best in Show ASANSW 1999, ASCQld & ASANSW 2001
- Best of Breed Brisbane Royal 2001
- Best of Breed & Best in Group Bathurst Royal 2002
Spice also has titles in other disciplines
- Obedience to UD
- Agility to ADX
- Jumping to JD
- Flyball to FDX
- Endurance to ET
- Herding to PT
"Aust Gr Ch Leesway Spice of Life UD ADX JD FDX ET PT"